Are you looking to switch from QuickBooks Online to QuickBooks Self-Employed? If so, you’re in luck! Transferring your data from one platform to the other is a relatively simple process. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log into your QuickBooks Online account and select the “Settings” tab.
2. Select “Export Data” from the left-hand menu.
3. Choose the type of data you want to export. You can export all of your data or just certain types, such as customers, vendors, and transactions.
4. Select the “Export” button.
5. Log into your QuickBooks Self-Employed account and select the “Import Data” option.
6. Select the type of data you want to import.
7. Select the “Browse” button and locate the file you exported from QuickBooks Online.
8. Select the “Import” button.
9. Your data will now be imported into QuickBooks Self-Employed.
That’s it! You’ve successfully transferred your QuickBooks Online data to QuickBooks Self-Employed. Now you can start using the new platform to manage your business finances.
If you have any questions or need help with the process, you can always contact QuickBooks support. They’ll be happy to help you out.